How can your career thrive in “The Year of Efficiency”? Would you use an app that records EVERYTHING on your computer? Are productivity apps even worth it?
In this episode we talk about these topics, the coming AI wars, and more.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:59]
- The AI wars are here [6:28]
- Some recent Evernote updates [12:30]
- Do you want to record EVERYTHING on your computer? [16:11]
- Is micromanaging your life with an app a good idea? [26:06]
- The skills you need to master productivity [32:11]
- What should you do about the “Year of Efficiency” [34:36]
- YouTube Video Summaries with Eightify
- Glide Gear TMP100 Teleprompter
- Google is reportedly testing an alternate home page with ChatGPT-style Q&A prompts – The Verge
- 5 AI Tools To Save Time And Be 100X More Efficient (TPS441) – Asian Efficiency
- OpenAI announces ChatGPT Plus at $20 a month – The Verge
- Getty Images sues AI art generator Stable Diffusion in the US for copyright infringement – The Verge
- Faced with criticism it’s a haven for cheaters, ChatGPT adds tool to catch them | CBC News
- Q4 Roundup: Making Evernote Work For You | Evernote Blog
- Rewind on ProductHunt
- Is It Really a Good Idea to Micromanage Your Life With an App?
- Mark Zuckerberg says Meta is making this the ‘year of efficiency’ – The Verge
- Advice To Real Estate Professionals – How To Standout In A Bad Market – YouTube
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!