There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Love. Peace. Acceptance. Faith. Trust. Beauty.
All of those words are positive words, and unfortunately, they are also words that we do not hear often enough in our society.
This collection of positivity quotes is about relieving that deficit. There is enough negativity in our world. We are bombarded with it constantly every day — negativity in the news, politics, television, at work, and in our lives.
Enough is enough.
This post is all about the power of positivity and nothing more. Positivity in the workplace. Positivity in life. Even positivity for tough times.
So, get rid of all the negativity from your system and prepare for some great positivity quotes from some of the brightest, optimistic, and positive people ever to have lived.
Sayings about Positivity
- “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” Joyce Meyer
- “Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.” – Remez Sasson
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”– Mary Lou Retton
- “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Confucious
- “Anything that’s not positive, I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.” – DMX
- “You have to be positive, and I’m not just talking about athletics, this also applies to life.” – Sheryl Swoopes
- “A positive mind finds opportunity in everything. A negative mind finds fault in everything.” – Unknown
- “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
- It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive. – Ellen DeGeneres
- “If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude about it. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
- The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become. – Paulo Coelho
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
- Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being. – Suman Arora
- Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. – Harvey Mackay
Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. – Harvey Mackay
- “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.” – Robert A. Cook
- “Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” – George Allen
- “Everywhere you go, make positive deposits rather than negative withdrawals. You can be a people builder.” – Joel Osteen
- “Optimism is the most important human trait because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” – Seth Godin
- “Positivity always wins…Always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Positivity always wins…Always. – Gary Vaynerchuk
Positivity sayings, like the ones above, are a great way to put you in the right state of mind to make the most from life and opportunities.
Having a positive mindset doesn’t mean you have to be “over the top” with optimism and happiness. Sometimes those people who are always cheerful can be a bit annoying, right?
WHat positivity means is always being ready to think in a positive manner and generally being more happier and upbeat than you are sad and depressed. Few people are always 100% optimistic and happy, and those that are, seem like they might be faking it.
The important thing is to do what you can to improve your day. That is why I recommend starting a morning routine. Often the way the day goes is the way your morning starts. When you regularly start your day with productivity, healthy living and positivity your day will often follow along those tracks.
RELATED: 12 Good Morning Routine Habits
Want to build a success-focused morning routine? Well, watch this video to learn about the 12 morning routine habits of the world’s most successful people.
Now, let’s get back to the quotes. In this next section, we cover positive life quotes that will help inspire you to live a better life.
Positivity Quotes About Life
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars and see yourself running with them.”– Marcus Aurelius
- “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.”– John Barrymore
- “Hope is a waking dream.”– Aristotle
- “Hold on to your dreams of a better life and stay committed to striving to realize it.” – Earl G. Graves Sr
- “Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.” – Mark A. Cooper
- “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
- “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.”– Harvey Fierstein
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”– Douglas Adams
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”– Tony Robbins
- “Positive thoughts are not enough. There have to be positive feelings and positive actions.” -Kamari aka Lyrikal
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro
- “I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive, and there is positive intent behind it.”– Michael J. Fox
I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive, and there is positive intent behind it.”– Michael J. Fox
- “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.”– Dalai Lama
- “Being positive is like going up a mountain. Being negative is like sliding down a hill. A lot of times, people want to take the easy way out, because it’s basically what they’ve understood throughout their lives.” – Chuck D
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”– Willie Nelson
- “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Confucious
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
- “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We become what we think about.”– Earl Nightingale
- “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.”– Abraham Lincoln
- “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?”– Sydney Harris
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
- “When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That’s when you can get more creative in solving problems.”– Stephen Covey
- “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”– Walt Disney
- “You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot–it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that, I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.”– Maya Angelou
- “But you will admit that it is a very good thing to be alive.”– L. Frank Baum
- “You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared, or anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a ‘negative person’. It makes you human.” – Lori Deschesne
You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared, or anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a ‘negative person’. It makes you human.” – Lori Deschesne
Life can be rough, but hopefully, these positivity quotes about life give you a small bit of encouragement to get through some of the tough times.
If being optimistic and positive about life doesn’t seem to be “enough” to win at the game of life, there are two big things I recommend you try.
The first is a morning routine. Many people live their lives on autopilot. They react when things happen in their lives; otherwise, they live life like it is a rollercoaster, with little positive control over what is happening.
One of the ways to regain control of your life is with a morning routine. A good morning routine gives you energy; it accomplishes tasks and sets you on a path to get the things YOU want to be done for the day completed. A morning routine means taking the day out of the hands of fate and gaining control of your life.
The second secret is habits. Habits can be good or bad. You can create a habit to help you exercise daily or a habit of grabbing fast-food on your way home daily as a method to de-stress. The choice is all up to you!
When you are trying to change your bad habits one of the keys is to have a replacement, Rather than create a vacuum where the bad habit once existed, create something positive to put into its place. Rather than grabbing that fast-food snack on the way home from work, you could stop and take a stress relieving walk thru a park at the same time you used to eat junk food.
Want some ideas for replacing those bad habits with go ones? Check out this list of good habits for more positive habits to add to your life.
Positive Quotes for Tough Times
- “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.”– Roy T. Bennett
- “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.”– George Eliot
- “All bad things, like good things, must end.” – Nihar Sharma
- “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.”– Eric Thomas
- “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.”– Robert H Schuller
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – Elvis Presley
- “The past has no power over the present moment.”– Eckhart Tolle
- “When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.”– Rumi
- “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”– Viktor Frankl
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”– Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”– Dr. Wayne W Dyer
With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.– Dr. Wayne W Dyer
- “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
- “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Chinese proverb
- “You cannot change reality, but you can control the manner in which you look at things. Your attitude is under your own control. Weed out the negative and focus on the positive!”– Helen Steiner Rice
- “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above them. “- Washington Irving
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. “ – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr
- “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.”– Deepak Chopra
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”– Duke Ellington
- “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”– William James
- “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.”– John C Maxwell
- “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.”– Mark Twain
- “Prosperity is a great teacher, but adversity is a greater one. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it.”– William Hazlitt
Prosperity is a great teacher, but adversity is a greater one. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it.”– William Hazlitt
Tough times seem to be a time for pessimism. It is easy to be “down” when everything and everyone seems stacked against you.
Hopefully, these positivity quotes for tough times at least give you some sense of solace that you are not alone. We all have felt the pain of tough times.
Tough times are unavoidable. The only thing you can control is how you react to them. Sometimes it may be hard, but hopefully, you are able to react to these bad times with positivity, optimism, courage, and hope. When you are able to do this, it does actually take much of the sting out of the tough times.
One great way to face being overwhelmed by an idea and approach life’s challenges with optimism is by using positive affirmations.
Affirmations are simply phrases you want to repeat a series of time (5-10) like a mantra. The idea is to reinforce your feelings that these affirmations are true.
An example of using the positivity of affirmations to reinforce your attitudes might be if you feel you are not good enough at work. Creating an affirmation like, “ I am every bit as capable, intelligent, hard-working and dedicated as my colleagues at work.”
Frequent repetitions of this affirmation will boost your confidence and self-esteem, letting you know that you CAN do your job. This positivity will actually help you do better at work.
Below are a few more articles on affirmations that may be of interest. If you feel a “lack” in any of these categories, these posts can certainly help you feel a bit better.
Quotes About Positive Attitude
- “I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.”– Michael Jordan
- “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results.”– Wade Boggs
- “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”– Winston Churchill
- “All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything!” – Gary W. Goldstein
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.”– Norman Vincent Peale
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.”– Theodore Roosevelt
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “Don’t just “hope” for a positive breakthrough; absolutely know it’s on the way. “ – Marianne Williamson
- “I am the greatest; I said that even before I knew I was.”– Muhammad Ali
- “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan
There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan
- “If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.”– Terri Guillemets
- “Preparation + Attitude + Opportunity + Action = Luck.” – John C. Maxwell
- The first step is you have to say that you can. -Will Smith
- “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.”– Pat Riley
- “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”– Roger Federer
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think. – Benjamin Disraeli
- “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.”– Robert H. Schuller
- “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.”– Helen Keller
- “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”– W. Clement Stone
- No one will hit you harder than life itself. It doesn’t matter how hard you hit back. It’s about how much you can take, and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward. That’s how you win. – Sylvester Stallone as “Rocky Balboa“
- “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.”– Lou Holtz
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”– Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Pessimism never won any battle.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “You know what’s just as powerful as a good cup of coffee in the morning? Starting your day with some good, loving thoughts. It can change how your whole day unfolds.”– Karen Salmansohn
- “STAYING POSITIVE does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that YOU will be okay no matter how things turn out.”– Unknown
STAYING POSITIVE does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that YOU will be okay no matter how things turn out.”– Unknown
I am sure it is obvious, but having a positive attitude, like in the quotes above, is a key to positivity.
Or maybe it is better to say that positivity is a result of a positive attitude.
When you go with the flow and treat things with only the concern that is due, it is far easier to keep that positive attitude.
Simple enough, huh.
Business Quotes for Success
What makes successful people successful, you may ask?
There are a few things successful people have in common. Some of these include knowing when to stay and when to leave, doing more than what is asked of them, and being willing to fail in order to succeed eventually.
Read the following inspiring quotes about success in the business world if you need a little pick me up during a tough time in your career.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”– Winston S. Churchill
- “The key to success is not through achievement, but through enthusiasm.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “Positive thinking and visualizing my success were my keys to doing well.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”– Colin R. Davis
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”– Winston Churchill
- “Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing.” – John C. Maxwell
- “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” – Unknown
- “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”– Jim Rohn
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”– Thomas J. Watson
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
Uplifting & Inspirational Positivity Quotes
Sometimes it is hard to be positive.
It may just seem like the world is out to get you, and you are in a natural “blue mood” and feeling down and depressed. That is when these inspirational positivity quotes come into play.
These motivational quotes can give you a bit of hope and inspire you to improve your mood.
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese proverb
- “We are limited, but we can push back the borders of our limitations.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “A little progress each day ends with big results.” – Unknown
- “You reap fruit from the same kind of seed you’ve been sowing. You can’t talk negative and expect to live positive.” – Joel Osteen
- “You’re stronger than you know. You’re braver than you’ve been told. You’re greater than you’ll ever imagine.” – Robin Sharma
You’re stronger than you know. You’re braver than you’ve been told. You’re greater than you’ll ever imagine.” – Robin Sharma
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
- ” There isn’t anything that I cannot be or do or have.” – Abraham Hicks
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
Quotes on Positivity in the Workplace
- “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.”– Colin Powell
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”– John Wooden
- “Don’t worry about failures; worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”– Jack Canfield
- “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” – Maya Watson
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”– Milton Berle
- “You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.” – Warren Beatty
- “If someone tells you, “You can’t,” they really mean, “I can’t.”– Sean Stephenson
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big. In the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme.” – Aliko Dangote
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”– Henry Ford
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”– Henry Ford
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”– Thomas Edison
- “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.”– Jon Bon Jovi
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”– Kobe Bryant
- “Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.”– Joel Brown
- “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.”– Paulo Coelho
- “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.”– Tim Howard
- “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”– C.S Lewis
- “When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” – Brian Tracy
I will admit, on a Monday morning, before I have had my cup of coffee, the incessantly positive person who always seems to be “up” can be a little annoying to my sensibilities. I am switching from weekend to work-week mindset and a little bit grumpy about it.
But I think the only reason I may get grumpy in that situation is that I am a bit jealous of the abundance of positivity they are able to bring forth at 8:15 am on a Monday morning.
Being positive in the workplace may take a little bit extra effort; specifically, if you are doing a job that you “have to do” because you need the money and not a job that you “love” to do regardless of pay.
So, here is my challenge: if you are annoyed at work at least try to grab one of these quotes about positivity at work and think about it once a day. Treat it as a habit, a positive thought for the day at work.
When you finish with the above section of quotes, why not try some of these work quotes or these achievement quotes, both of which will hopefully give you a tiny bit more inspiration to accomplish great things in your career. And if your career is at a dead-end, they may give you the inspiration to follow your passion and get a job you love, not hate.
Finally, If you’d like to start your morning on the “right foot” then join over 1 million others and start your day with the latest news from Wall St. to Silicon Valley. This newsletter is a 5-minute read that’s informative, witty, and FREE!
Positive Quotes About Love, Relationships & Friendship
How about relationships.
This is another area where it is a huge benefit to be upbeat and positive. Who wants to date or be married to someone who is constantly complaining and upset.
[If you have any relationship problems that a little bit of positivity won’t fix, I recommend you check out this list of relationships books to find out more about how to make your relationships stronger.]
- “The positive force of love can create anything good, increase the good things, and change anything negative in your life.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us. ” – Paul Coelho
- “The positive energy and love we give to others heals our own wounds.” – Angie Karan
- “Surround yourself with positive people that lift, motivate and inspire you.” -Joel Osteen
Surround yourself with positive people that lift, motivate and inspire you.” -Joel Osteen
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” – Paul Mccartney
- “Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.” – C.S. Lewis
Best Positivity Quotes (Short, Sweet and to the Point!)
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”- Winston Churchill
- “Keep a smile on your face. Keep a spring in your step.” – Joel Osteen
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Count your blessings, not your problems.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up.” – Tupac Shakur
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
- “Remember: Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
- “The grass is greener where you water it” – Neil Barringham
- “If you tell yourself you feel fine, you will.” – Jodi Picoult
- “When it rains, it pours? But soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.”
When it rains, it pours? But soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.”
- “I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” – David Livingston
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “Turn every life situation into a positive one.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.” ― Dolly Parton
5 Things You Can Do to Be More Positive
- Gratitude. It may seem weird but being grateful for the things that others have done for you, and letting them know about it, has been shown to have a huge impact on positivity, happiness, and general well-being. One of the best ways to express this gratitude is by writing a daily journal or even better writing in a purpose-built gratitude journal.
- Face your fears. We all have things that we are scared of. I am not just talking about, “monsters under the bed.” But scary “real world” fears, like speaking in public. Letting these fear get the better of you leads to stress, anxiety, depression, and more negativity. Face your fears and positivity flows.
- Exercise. Exercise is well known to release “happy” hormones. Simply exercise every single day, even if it just a bit of healthy walking, and you will feel more capable and positive.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep and stress go hand in hand. If you do not get enough quality sleep, your stress will be magnified, which will inevitably prevent you from looking at the positive side of things.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Jim Rohn famously stated that “you are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with.” this means that if you spend time with negative people, you will be more negative, if you spend time with people who are smart, you will become smarter. My experience has shown me there is a lot of truth in that statement. If you want more positivity, find positive people to spend time with.
[Want to more about what it takes to be positive. The top five things you can do to be more positive are just short clips of ideas from the post: How to be More Positive: 29 Tips for Positivity in Life and Work. Check it out to find out more.]
Final Words on Positivity Quotes About Life, Work and Success
I hope you enjoyed this collection of quotes and quote images based around the idea of positive thinking in life, work, success. There are some great quotes here and, I take credit for none of them personally. They are all attributed to thinkers far greater than I am. I have done my best to properly attribute quotes to the proper original quotee. If any of the positivity quotes happen to be misattributed, Please let me know.
If you’re looking for more positive quotes, check out these posts:
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then watch this free video that details the 7-minute habit for planning your day to focus on what’s truly important to you..
Above all else. Stay positive!