There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Looking to learn a bit more about the art of manifestation?
Manifestation is a term used by all kinds of people, and sometimes can almost be referred to in a vague, magical way of just popping what you want into existence out of thin air. However, there’s a bit more to it than that.
In today’s post, we’ll be exploring more manifestation, how it can help you, and giving you some manifestation quotes to guide you along the way.
Manifestation means to bring something forth, to show something or an event that gives evidence towards an abstract concept (like floods being linked to climate change).
In terms of personal development, manifesting is the art of priming yourself to get what you want. It can refer to different mental exercises, like visualization, or journaling, that slowly but surely change your life to the way you want it.
How does this work? Nobody really knows, lots of people talk about energy, the universe, and all kinds of esoteric terms that we can’t really prove or disprove.
One thing is for sure, the human mind is a powerful and poorly understood tool.
In many ways, practicing manifestation helps us focus on our goals, visualizing what you want is like a landmark for your mind to follow, and giving energy and attention to this every day literally rewires your brain’s circuitry to make your goals happen.
How can manifestation quotes help you here? Mindset is everything, and for manifestation to work, you have to take it seriously or your mind won’t change your behavior to bring you closer to what you want.
These quotes can help you to develop some of the skills, perspective, and understanding you need to get your manifestation off to a good start.
By practicing manifestation, you’ll gain more clarity about what you want out of life at the very least, and at most, the sky is the limit.
- “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about. Your entire life and everything in it is a result of your belief system coupled with your thoughts.” – Stephen Richards
- “You can have many great ideas in your head, but what makes the difference is the action. Without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward” – Don Miguel Ruiz
“You can have many great ideas in your head, but what makes the difference is the action. Without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward” – Don Miguel Ruiz #quotes #manifest #qotd
- “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the expectation that you will receive what you’re asking for” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoraeu
- “Thought is the fountain of action, life, and manifestation; make the fountain pure, and all will be pure.” – James Allen
- “Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
- “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head” – Lisa Nichols
- “To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “Sometimes, if you are nervous, it could actually turn out to be a manifestation of your exhaustion. The point is that any setback is bad, but if you see it from a perspective, you’ll recover.” – Viswanathan Anand
- “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of manifestation desired, and you cannot help but get that manifestation. This is not philosophy; this is physics.” – Albert Einstein
- “Stop waiting for somebody to elevate your game. You are already equipped with everything you need to manifest your own greatness.” – Germany Kent
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you are right.” – Henry Ford
- “If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” – Alesha Dixon
If you have a positive frame of mind, you can manifest positive things in your life.” – Alesha Dixon
- “The more you focus on what you love, the more the universe will conspire to help you.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are aware of it or not.” – Gary Zukav
- “I had a clear vision of myself winning the Mr. Universe contest. It was a very spiritual thing, in a way, because I had such faith in the route, the path, that there was never a question in my mind that I would make it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” – David McKay
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
- “Manifestation is directed by the multiple levels of consciousness, including the subconsciousness, unconsciousness and the collective consciousness.” – Russel Anthony Gibbs
- “I am grateful for everything that happens to me; it’s all an manifestation of God.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
- “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Manifestation is a process by which we transform seemingly unrealizable imaginations to reality.” – Debasish Mridha
- “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive things or negative.” – Michael Losier
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “You are the creator of your own reality.” – Esther Hicks
- “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Genevieve Behrend
- “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” – Jack Canfield
Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” – Jack Canfield
- “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” – Richard Bach
- “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” – Earl Nightingale
- “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joyful action of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies within yourself.” – Tecumseh
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “Visualize this thing that you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blueprint, and begin to build.” – Robert Collier
- “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “The movie in your mind can become the reality of your life. Be careful to create in your mind the movie that you really want.” – Remez Sasson
- “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
- “A thought infused with a strong desire and belief is a powerful thought. If you keep pouring mental and emotional energy into it, sooner or later it would manifest in your life as something real and tangible.” – Remez Sasson
- “Manifesting your desires is not a one time event. It’s an ongoing process.” – Unknown
Manifesting your desires is not a one time event. It’s an ongoing process.” – Unknown
- “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” – John Holland
- “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The first step to manifestation is decision manifestation.” – Abraham Hicks
- “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “We become what we think about. Energy flows where attention goes.” – Rhonda Byrne
We hope these manifestation quotes give you some of the mental fuel you need to start your own process. Your mind holds many latent abilities and powers, thought and imagination can help unlock the future you’re building towards.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then watch this free video that details the 7-minute habit for planning your day to focus on what’s truly important to you..
Tom Smith is a creative writer with over 6 years of professional experience. He discovered the joy of writing after covering some furniture in his childhood home with graffiti. In later years, he got himself a BA in creative writing and hasn’t looked back. After discovering the power of positive thinking and discovering the spiritual side of life, he believes it’s a huge privilege to be able to write about all things personal development.