We’re giving ten lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to The Baby Show in Manchester from Friday 14th to Sunday 16th April.
The Baby Show with Lidl GB, the UK’s biggest and best-loved pregnancy and parenting event, is coming to Manchester Central from Friday 14th to Sunday 16th April and we have £500 worth of tickets to giveaway!
Filled with amazing bargains and huge discounts from many of the 250 baby brands exhibiting, the show comes at the perfect time! The Baby Show offers a huge range of products from independent boutiques and online stores to the biggest brands in the industry like MAM, Tommee Tippee, OBaby and Mamas & Papas!
As well as having many amazing expert speakers including Daisy First Aid, Nanny Louenna, Lesley Gilchrist, Nicole Ratcliffe and many more!
To find out more about the show visit https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/manchester
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 6th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Baby Show.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Baby Show, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.